Kooga New Zealand, manufacturer and distributor of Sportswear Uniforms and accessories. Kooga offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company.
This is a full-time, permanent role, responsible for the efficient handling of sales to ensure a high level of customer service and the attainment of sales targets.
You will be communicating directly to customers by handling sales enquires, as well as providing vital administrative support to our sales team, helping them to achieve sales targets.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about people, sales and customer service. An interest in the detail is most important. Working along side team members to co-ordinate orders and providing pre-sales information for customers means you’ll have to be a highly organized team player capable of handling large amounts of information.
As part of a team, you’ll have the opportunity to get a full view of how the business operates and get involved in a wide variety of tasks.
This position will require you to become an expert on Kooga ERP systems and provide the highest level of customer service possible.
If you have a love for sports (not essential), a passion for sales and great organizational skills, we would love to hear from you.
In this pivotal role, you will work closely with the Kooga Account Managers and the Production team to create high quality sportswear and build relationships with our customers. Full training will be provided.
- Receive & action all customer enquiries and orders (phone, email, website and walk-in)
- Advise customers on garment specifications such as fits, fabrics and styles
- Communicate with operations and sales team to manage customer orders and timelines
- Fully utilise operational software
- Prepare and execute quotes inline with company margins
- Actively seek new ways to improve client service and identify business opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Tertiary qualification preferred but not essential.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent customer service skills – you will be liaising with a full spectrum of customers, from Principals of some of New Zealand’s biggest schools to volunteers in community clubs
- Excellent computer skills – you need to be very familiar with the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Quick Learner
- Passionate – You should have a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for the sportswear market
- Team Player – You should have a friendly and engaging personality as you will be working as part of a small co-operative team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver
- Good organisational skills with the ability to cope with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, willing to take initiative, and a strong work ethic
Whilst not essential, the following would definitely set a candidate apart:
• Minimum 2 years sales experience
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Social Media
• Previous client service experience