Our Returns Procedure and Policy
If your teamwear has arrived damaged or with a manufacturing
defect, please follow the process outlined below to initiate a return:
- Contact our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your order at email@example.com to inform them of the issue and receive further instructions.
- Please provide your order number, the name of the product, and details of the damage or defect.
- Our customer service team may ask you to provide photos of the damaged item(s) to help assess the issue.
- Once your return is approved, you will receive a return authorization number and further instructions on how to proceed.
- Please package the item(s) in the original packaging and include the return authorization number on the package.
- Send the item(s) back to us via a tracked and insured delivery service. The cost of return shipping will be reimbursed if the item(s) are deemed to have a manufacturing defect or were damaged in transit.
- Once we receive and inspect the item(s), we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
- If approved, we will issue a refund or replacement product depending on the nature of the issue.
Please note that we cannot accept returns for teamwear that has been personalized or customized with logos, names, or numbers. We also cannot accept returns for teamwear that has been worn or used.
If you have any questions about our returns policy or need assistance with initiating a return, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.